Saturday, July 31, 2010

Second Phase

Hello Friends This is Amit Verma and  for the first time am introducing myself  through blogging, feeling happy about it . My hobbies are to write and create things according to situations given to me or at times when life itself put me in some. I Think the best lesson one could ever learn about good &  bad shades of life is through spending some time with LIFE itself. Perhaps life has a depth in it to teach us and to experience it at the same time.
I penned some of my lovely thoughts to share across .Keep enjoying .

A Feeling...............For someone whom you departed with.... Today when you try to find the reason you feel sad about it. 

समन्दर के किनारे बैठ कर लहरों से अपना गुज़रा हुआ कल बाँट रहा हु ,
दिल के हस्ते हुए  ज़ख्म  के मीठे दर्द बाँट रहा हु ,
जिनकी खातिर ठुकराई थी ये दुनिया हमने ;
उन्ही के ठुकराए हुए कुछ पल बाँट रहा हु ;
निकले थे मंजिल के कारवां को साथ मगर;
उनसे मिली जुदाई का सफ़र काँट रहा हु ;
उन्हें बेवफा न समझो दोस्तों मै तो बस अपनी किस्मत में लिखी खुदाई बाँट रहा हु  ;
मोहब्बत करो यारो जानो-ईमान से क्युकी बादल कहता है ज़मी से ;
"तुम्हे पा न सका मिलने की बस एक तम्मना ही रह गयी
रो रहा हु तेरी  तड़प में और लोग कहते है की मै पानी छीट रहा हु।  "


Amit Verma

No comments:

Post a Comment